I finally was able to get v2.1 after finding a work around an error message where it was not binding to port 9090
AudioStreamer.exe is actually running in your task tray. Right-click and edit the config file, then save it. Then you can launch the http://localhost:9090. It seems that the initial run of AudioStreamer.exe is not reading the mongoose.conf file properly.
So back to the AudioStreamer.exe still running, it took a time to shutdown till ZERO cpu usage but had to use Task Manager to kill the process. I am not sure if this is to quick load it for the next time it runs or not. But, just to test to see if it would launch http://localhost:9090 again, it failed to start but did not expect it to run.
The mongoose conf file is only read at the startup of AudioStreamer.exe.
If you change something in this conf file then you have to stop and restart AudioStreamer.exe (you can do this by right clicking in the system tray on the AudioStreamer icon and click on “exit”). This “exit” should normally fully close AudioStreamer.exe.
If there are errors, they should be logged in the “error.log” file.
I went through the Installation Instrustions again to make sure I did not miss any steps and was able to launch AudioStreamer without issue and then exited. It did exit cleanly and no process was visible in Task Manager. I did this launching and exiting a couple of times now and all is well. It could have been related to the initial mongoose.conf issue I noted earlier.