Download available in zip/rar format
Download latest stable release (2017-11-13)
Release notes Version 3.1
- php upgrade from 7.0 to 7.1
- upgraded getID3 from 1.9.8 to 1.9.14
- several fixes for non-latin characters and utf-8
- fixed bug in ordering when adding albums to the playlist
- changed genre radio setting, possible to chose (multiple) genre(s)
- changed streamed content (mime)type (when not transcoding to mp3) to the correct one (possible to stream flac, ogg, …, browser must support streamed type)
- some defaults are saved and retrieved through cookies: radio (on/off) and the visualisation choice and slider
- added progress indicator (% count/totalcount) when creating database and reading ID3 tags
- 3 new visualisations
- 2 new themes
Release notes Version 3.0
- included a linux version
- nginx 1.7.2 instead of mongoose
- upgraded getID3 from 1.9.3 to 1.9.8
- fixed replay gain reading for m4a files
- added “shuffle” button in playlist view
- background colors in waveform and oscilator visualization
- removed jPlayer: only html5 audio element is supported, no more flash fallback
- changed the meaning of the indicator “desktop” so that if unchecked, the button “Desktops” also dissapears for that user
- search field “genre” included in the “search” view…
- ordering of songs was on path, now it is first track-nr and then path (if path/songname does not include track-nr, it was alfabetically)
- clearing playlist leaves currently playing song, and if in radio-mode, fetches new song
- audio progressbar is seekable
- visualization waveform changed: extra indication of loudness (green = rms value) and dynamic range (orange = difference between peak and fast(er) rms)
- possible to include multiple folders (separated by a semi-colon)
- 2 extra new themes
- php upgrade from 5.3 to php 7
- Extended the supported audio formats to: ‘aac’, ‘ac3’, ‘aiff’, ‘aif’, ‘m4a’, ‘ape’, ‘flac’, ‘m4a’, ‘m4b’, ‘mp2’, ‘mp3’, ‘mp4’, ‘mpa’, ‘mpc’, ‘ogg’, ‘opus’, ‘tta’, ‘wv’, ‘wav’, ‘wma’
- If theme folder is not found then revert to basic lay-out.
- Login page checks if a new version of AudioStreamer exists.
- Extra scale slider on visualisations.
- 2 new themes added.
- Possible to login automatically by adding parameters to login url.
- Several minor changes…
- Extended the supported audio formats to: ‘mp3’, ‘wma’, ‘ogg’, ‘wav’, ‘aac’, ‘ape’, ‘flac’, ‘m4a’, ‘m4b’, ‘wv’, ‘tta’, ‘mpc’
- Rewritten entire directory structure.
- When clicking on “Now Playing” image, this also opens in “full-image” mode.
- Added refresh button after (re)creating database.
- Streaming engine rewritten, no more Nan:Nan.
- Streaming now supports the byte-range protocol.
- Every request to the streaming engine is now logged.
- Changed the theme structure.
- Several new themes added.
- Update of included jplayer from version 2.0 to 2.5
- Addition of visualisations: display of frequency spectrum, spectrogram, waveform and oscillator
- Several minor changes…